How to effectively control and process injury claims and resolve them in a short period of time
The client is a major health insurance company offering solutions that can simplify injury tracking and claim registering.They design, develop and continuously evolve the tool that helps injury management staff to provide best practice to their organisation.
Copious amounts of paperwork that was hard to process was piling up which made it hard to follow through each insurance case. Absence of one easy to use system made it difficult to sort all the cases and get quick access to specific files.
Develop a system to manage the records of injury related claims and manage the complete workflow. Allow organizations to effectively and efficiently report and manage their workplace injuries, workers' compensation claims, return to work processes (RTW) and payroll reimbursements.
Came up with a system that reduces paperwork and the excess use of excel spreadsheet, that provides real-time capturing, tracking and managing claims information. Included function that auto-calculates payroll or invoice or reimbursement of injury as per the set up policy.
What’s been done
- Facilitated multiple users support
- Provided automated on-screen and email alerts
- Centralized data repository for all workplace injuries and claims
- Managing all types of incidence and hazards
- Support real-time capturing, tracking and managing incidence approval and action information
- Auditing facility for inspection of incidence and prepare audit reports
- Comprehensive reporting and analysing tools
Online Injury Management System significantly reduced the complexity of managing both the injured worker and claims. The system is very secure and provides a centralized database to deliver simplified real-time capture, viewing, tracking, management and reporting of your workplace injuries and workers compensation claims.
Will carry out thorough analysis of your business and find most suitable management system